Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lu Anne and OP's Wedding



Lu Anne and OP came to us just a few weeks before their event. OP would soon be the Captain of the USS Enterprise. They wanted to plan a party to celebrate with all of their friends the Change of Command. The plan was to throw a party after the Change of Command and in the middle of the party...surprise guests...they're getting married! It was so FUN!!! It worked out perfectly! I worked with some amazing vendors that night, and we all had a blast. Lu Anne wrote me a sweet review on WeddingWire. I was so touched by her review, but really loved this part of it...

"The very best part was when my now husband and I met in front of the Chaplin , we joined hands and looked out at the crowd....he looked at me and said "This is the coolest thing I've ever seen." Pretty high praise from a Navy captain who just hours before had taken command of a nuclear aircraft carrier in front of an audience of approx 1500 people....." SO COOL!!

Thank you Lu Anne and OP for letting us be a part of such a special day! Thank you also to East Beach Catering, Distinctive Event Rental, Char's Floral Design, Pike Media Resource, Patti Cakes, Calypso Nuts, and my wonderful assistant, Sara Beth!

Here are a few pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment